Friday, October 20, 2017

Earthy Tones


♫ Kurt Vile- On Tour ♫ 

The Grand Canyon


Sedona- Seven Secret Pools

Horseshoe Bend 

Antelope Canyon
Sedona

(Images via Pinterest)


Friday night inspiration....Arizona! 
Nature's colors are truly my favorite, Arizona has so much to offer and some of the most breathtaking national parks.  Last time I visited the Grand Canyon it was truly such a grand experience, but unfortunately I couldn't check out all the other amazing parks there!
I'm craving another trip, and Arizona would be a perfect road trip for November,  I already started planning for it and it's getting me super duper excited! 
For now I'll just have to settle with these pictures. 

Feel free to send any recommendations if you guys have any! :)


I hope you guys have a swell weekend!

x

StephC

SHARE:

4 comments

theonethattravels said...

Love the photo selection.
xx
https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

Daniel Poon said...

Wish I could be there!

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

Unknown said...

So pretty that they don't even look real!!
www.bonjourchiara.com

ROCIO ESPINOSA said...

Amazing inspirational pics!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig