Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Pa's Pumpkin Patch


♫ Blackbird Blackbird- Keep it Up ♫ 


Last week I went to a pumpkin patch with my sister and nephew.  Obviously I was super excited since I love pumpkin patches, probably a little more than my nephew haha. We ended up going on a Wednesday which was perfect since it wasn't too crowded (trust me, best day to go!) 
We bought some ride tickets and the rest of the night consisted of chasing around my nephew throughout the pumpkin patch lol (hence some blurry pics) we might have to go back again though since we didn't even end up getting a pumpkin! 
Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying your day, mine's pretty busy so I'm keeping this post short and sweet! Talk soon and feel free to follow along my IG.
What do you guys love about pumpkin patches?









Lukas taking a break from all the running :)




x

StephC

SHARE:

4 comments

Unknown said...

So happy that you enjoyed a lot at your first pumpkin patch! Isn't is so fun?
I haven't planned it yet this year and I hope I can find some time to go mine soon!

xo from Seattle,
AikA❤︎

★BLOG★
★INSTAGRAM★
★FACEBOOK★

MONICA SORS said...

Lovely look dear and the location is beautiful!!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: MY FASHION MONTH - VLOG + LOOKBOOK

Stella said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time! Such beautiful place and pictures :)
Stella
http://www.stellaasteria.com

Unknown said...

omg! i'm dying this place is literally so dreamy!! love me a good pumpkin patch!

http://www.stephyttravels.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig