Thursday, November 2, 2017

Hello November


♫  Michael Nau- Wonder ♫


Wearing:

F21 knit cardigan (old)
DL1961 jeans
Marloe tote bag
UO sunglasses


November is finally here! I'm so excited for what this month has in store, besides my birthday and Thanksgiving haha, I will be going on a road trip soon which I'm super excited about!

This month has started off with crisp gloomy weather, which I love! This day I opted for a cozy knit burgundy cardigan, a basic tee, jeans, and my go-to ankle boots for a cozy casual look running around town on a busy day. I also went to lunch with my sissy to a cute cafe in downtown LB called Cuppa Cuppa. We had delicious avo toast and churro lattes ....no better way to start the month if you ask me!

PS- I binge-watched all of Stranger Things' 2nd season last weekend!....mind blown for sure! What did you guys think of it? I'm already waiting for season 3 lol :)

Do you guys have any fun plans for this month?






x

StephC

SHARE:

6 comments

Daniel Poon said...

Amazing look!

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

The Bandwagon Chic said...

Pretty chic simple look.
Love the boots too.
Much Love,
Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

Whitney's Wonderland said...

Oh well hello November! Loving your cardi outfit and jeans combo, have a great month! :)

Love from London,
Whit

http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

Tam Hien Nguyen said...

I love your edit. So pretty! Happy november!

Tam
www.liznroad.com

Carla said...

Your photos are just as gorgeous as a professional, tell me whether to use these http://highendbeautyretouching.com/blog/fashion/fashion-style-photography.html
Unfortunately, I do not have much experience, I would like to hear your advice. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot for useful topic.
Also I'd like to share with you Free Black and White Photoshop Actions. I guess you will surprise.
http://fixthephoto.com/free-black-and-white-photoshop-actions
Cheers

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig