Sunday, November 26, 2017

Mellow Mood



When it comes to fashion comfort is key for me, I've always been a fan of comfortable versatile pieces, or anything loungey-inspired. But now with the weather cooling down and the shorter days all I want to do is cozy up and wear loungewear all day every day, I mean who wouldn't! 

Living in SoCal has its advantages because you can pretty much get away with wearing loungewear anywhere or at least lounge-inspired pieces by mix and matching them with jeans, coats, boots, etc.  But for the most part the typical style out here is definitely very casual and comfortable so wearing loungewear or workout wear out to the movies, beach, or even out shopping is considered normal.  However, I wouldn't normally wear a full head-to-toe loungewear outfit out (unless I'm at home) I usually incorporate other versatile pieces that could transition into maybe a day to night look. In the day time I would probably wear either sneakers or sandals with lounge pants and if I'm going out with friends for dinner I would switch up the look with ankle boots and a moto jacket for a more chic touch but while still keeping that off-duty look. 

 There's no better feeling than being comfortable and cozy all day whether at school or work because you're wearing something you can actually move around in and it feels great!
Although I love to wear loungewear and comfortable clothing all year long, my favorite time of the year to wear it has to be around these months. There are so many holidays during November and December like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's which includes a lot of family dinners, traveling, and holiday shopping, and all I want to feel is the ease and comfort of my look. My favorite part after a long day is definitely when I arrive home and change into my comfortable clothes to lounge in bed with my pup and watch Netflix while sippin' on some tea....no better feeling if you ask me!


(Top images via Pinterest)

(Image via my Instagram)

My ideal comfortable "lounge-y" look: lounge pants, basic tee, fringe kimono, lace-up sandals, and straw bag while strolling in Abbot Kinney, good times! (Picture taken this past summer).


Netflix + Chill
(Loungewear outfit set via my Polyvore)

Here's another ideal comfy look more for lounging around at home, which can also be worn out! Just add some cute ankle boots, a scarf,  and a leather jacket for those last-minute errand runs or a movie night!

What are some of your favorite loungewear brands and ways to wear loungewear?


x
StephC




Post in partnership with Nakturnal Agency


SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Super cool!!


http://rednailsladies.com/soft-colours-on-granada/

Unknown said...

I love these photos. The one with the pink comforter in the car is my favorite.
http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig