Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November Lately


♫ Kurt Vile- Kidding Around ♫ 


Wearing:

H&M tee
Heavenly Couture jacket
Theory jeans
Marloe tote bag


Hey guys!

Here's a random compilation of some of the pics from this month so far. 
Earlier today, I worked on a fun photoshoot with Marloe tote bags which I can't wait to share more about soon. If you've never heard about Marloe, it's a Long Beach/LA based handbag company that makes the cutest minimal totes, backpacks, and bags! I seriously can't get enough of their bags, especially the cognac leather tote I've been repeatedly sporting around, it's just so cute and versatile! I also love the fact that the company is based in my hometown, Long Beach, it's always great supporting small local businesses.


Verve Coffee Roasters in downtown LA, love that location!

One of my fave coffee shops in LA, their decor and coffee is too good!

Vanilla almond lattes...sooo smooth!


Long Beach Patchwork Market 

Cute sweatshirts!

I need that 'road trip' tee!


Bus filled with goodies!


I hope you guys are enjoying your week so far! 
I will be leaving for Arizona tomorrow for a couple days for my birthday, if you would like to follow along my adventures feel free to do so via my Instagram and IG stories
Stay tuned for more updates and pictures soon!
Thanks for following along :)

Cheers!

x

StephC

SHARE:

3 comments

ROCIO ESPINOSA said...

comfy and chic outfit! :)

MONICA SORS said...

You look so stunning!! Love your jacket!!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: MES VOYAGES A PARIS

Panty Buns said...

Your black Theory jeans, grey H+M Tee and Make Collectives scarf look pretty styled together. I hope you have a good time in Arizona and that your birthday wishes come true!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig