Tuesday, December 12, 2017

29Rooms


♫ Foreign Air- Chakra Daemon ♫ 


Hey guys!

Here's a recap of Sunday's outing to 29Rooms in downtown LA, this art exhibit is only going on for two weeks this month and tickets sold out super quick, but I was lucky enough to have gotten two tickets for my sis and I. This exhibit consisted of literally 29 art rooms/exhibits inside a huge tent, it was such a fun experience checking out all the different art exhibits, I love how each had their own creative vibe going on which made it hard to pick a favorite. This was pretty much a fun house of style, culture, and technology curated by celebrities like Jake Gyllenhaal, Shasheer Zamata, and many more! Loved the experience, definitely left inspired. 

Although I didn't get to see each and every one of the 29 Rooms ( due to long lines and limited time), here are a few I did see and loved:


Erotica in Bloom. 






Become the Masterpiece. 


Harmony.

Art Heals.





Flavor of Chambers. 


Portraits of Self-Expression.


Bright Future. 




Tales We Tell. 



What's Your Frequency?

The New World. 



Laugh-O-Matic.


Under the Shea Tree.



The Trophy Room. 

Move and be Moved. 



Ocean of Creativity. 

Seen and Unseen. 

Hear Our Voice. 

One Woman, Many Crowns. 






x

StephC



SHARE:

4 comments

Adventureswithcourtt said...

Looks really pretty!
http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

ThriftingwithK said...

I've been wanting to go!Looks like fun

https://thriftingwithk.blogspot.com/

Jennita Lolita said...

Love how all the shots turned out! Thanks for getting my ticket, I loved it!!!!

Carolyn said...

I wish I could go see!

http://heyprettything.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig