Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Lights & Everything Nice


♫ Mazzy Star- In the Kingdom ♫ 


One of my favorite things about the holidays are definitely the Christmas lights and decorations everywhere, everything just looks and feels festive, it gets me in the Christmas spirit! I went to downtown Long Beach to check out the new light bridge and the Christmas lights/decor near the Performing Arts Center. It was truly stunning I loved how it wasn't crowded at all it made for the best pictures without photo bombers in the back haha. 

It was a pretty chilly evening with drizzle so I wore my new Shein sweater, which kept me warm throughout the day, this is another one of my favorite finds from this season. I love how comfortable this knit is but my favorite part has to be the oversized long sleeves, I don't even have to wear gloves lol. Unlike other turtlenecks where you feel like they're choking you, this one has plenty of room to breathe because of the loose fit, making it so much more cozy and comfortable. 




Wearing:

Shein sweater
Levi's black jeans
Old Navy boots
Botkier bag 









Absolutely loved the new bridge!



Happy Holidays lovelies!

x
StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

I can't belive how beautiful is that xmas tree!! xx
www.bonjourchiara.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig