Friday, December 15, 2017

Holiday Feels


♫ Destroyer- Tinseltown Swimming in Blood ♫ 

Got to check out this cool Stranger Things pop-up set up in LA, I was definitely feeling at home haha all I needed was some eggo waffles!

My sis and I trying to keep our cool on this set lmao

Our photographer even added these cool peeps to join us on set...Hey Dusty! :)


Eleven saving us from the Demogorgon
 #strangerthingsnerd

Christmas Feels in SoCal


Getting our Coconut Matcha fix :)

Late night chats in Fullerton

#ditto :P

Tea and dessert with good company


Summery December

Neat Coffee, Rosemary caramel latte, one of my faves in OC (as I've mentioned before a dozen times haha.. they seriously have the best monthly flavors and homemade syrups)

Family time for mom's birthday!

ROWDTLA


New gem in Downtown LB- Cafe Cabinet, their honey oat latte is too good!



Hope you guys enjoyed my random compilation of pictures from this month so far :)

I hope you guys have a fun weekend!
x
StephC


SHARE:
© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig