Monday, December 4, 2017

Last Bits of Arizona


♫ Kurt Vile- Take My Advice ♫ 

Cathedral Rock in Sedona 


Hey lovelies!
Here are my last set of pictures from my Arizona trip last month, it took a while to post them all but I'm so glad to finally be sharing the last bits of this amazing road trip with you guys. I already miss it so much, there's nothing better than traveling with good company and enjoying every single moment. Looking back at these pictures makes me want to take a trip back! If you guys are planning a trip I highly recommend Sedona, everything about that place is just so amazing! If you want to be surrounded by good energy, nature, deserts, canyons, creeks, and sandstone rocks all over this is the perfect place to visit!
Don't forget to check out those desert sunrises/sunsets too, so unreal!















Last days in our chill Airbnb







Nothing better than this on chilly nights while listening to oldies and sippin' on tea!


Sedona Souvenirs

Arizona skies

Home Sweet Home for now. 



Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures :)

x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

another round of photos that make me feel so jelous of your trip!!!! love it
www.bonjourchiara.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig