Sunday, January 21, 2018

Winter Glow


♫ L'Imperatrice- Agitations Tropicales ♫ 

Wearing:

Shein lantern shirt
Lou & Grey jeans
Zara boots
Poshmark bag
Sister LB sunnies 


I hope you all had a nice weekend, here are a few outfit snaps from this weekend. 
 I decided to go for a comfortable yet cozy look this past Saturday for a day out running errands and getting together with friends. It was pretty chilly and windy out so I made sure to cozy up with a warm fringe cardigan, comfortable jeans, and ankle boots. I also recently received this shirt from Shein, at first I thought it wasn't really my cup of tea but after trying it on I loved it! Everything from the rusty coffee color, the fit, the sleeves, and the soft linen-like material. I love how it can be transitioned from winter to spring and even summer to fall, it's so versatile! The best part is that it comes in many different colors and it's oh so affordable, check it out here
What do you guys think of the overall look? 












x

StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

vanessa said...

that look is so cool

www.thevogueword.com
www.thevogueword.com

Katia said...

Love the look!
Also, very happy I stumbled upon your blog. I love your style/photography!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig