Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Venice Gems



♫ Tristen- Glass Jar ♫ 

Venice days.

Checking out Great White
Interior goals for sure, I ordered the most delicious turmeric iced latte ever. This place is right across the Venice sign and they have the yummiest organic menu. They serve breakfast and lunch and you also have to check out their drink menu, they have everything from fresh organic tea, coffee, booch, and smoothies.
So glad I finally got to check it off my list, hoping to come back sooner than later :)


If you're in the Venice area and love a great curated concept store with vintage clothing, home goods, books, plants, and cute knick knacks, then I highly recommend the General Store, this is no doubt one of my fave stores in the Venice area, it carries everything I would ever want to decorate my place or just to spend some extra cash on haha. :P

This whole situation right here.

cutest deets. 

Cutest spring inspo, love the lavender inside the pottery vases!


Au naturele. 


Lavender, rose petal, sage, and sweetgrass bundles for home incense. 




These colors.




I hope you guys are enjoying your week so far! 


x

StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

anne said...

Such a beautiful place, lovely pics sweety.


https://modernastrega.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig