Saturday, March 17, 2018

Hollywood Nights


♫ The Chamanas- Feel it Still ♫ 


Typical H-wood.

Good times with my girls.


Neat music venue/bar/bowling alley/restaurant on Hollywood Blvd: Lucky Strike

Yummy sliders and brussels sprouts.


This cool Swiss band called Zibbz put on a great show!


#headbanginsquad




Hey guys!

This past Thursday I went up to Hollywood with my girls, one of my friend's knew the band that was performing at Lucky Strike, which is this pretty rad music venue and bowling alley so she invited us for a fun girls night out!
It had been a while since I had seen my friends, since we all live pretty far from each other and we've all been busy:( but every time we get together we always have the best time ever! 
The band: Zibbz was also amazing and got the crowd pumped up, everything from the music and the vibes was just great!

Anyways I'm so glad the weekend is here, I don't have much planned other than maybe sleep-in (very much needed) and just go with the flow.

Do you guys have anything fun planned?
I hope you guys have a great weekend!

x

StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

can I steal that light arrow for my living room?!! xx
www.bonjourchiara.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig