Monday, April 2, 2018

April Florals


♫ Mazzy Star- Halah ♫ 


Wearing:

Shein floral wrap top
Uniqlo pants
Sister LB sunnies
Sezane shoes








Hey lovelies!

Happy April :)
I'm definitely feeling all the spring vibes here in SoCal so what better way to start the month than with wearing florals for Easter (groundbreaking hehe). I found this super cute top on Shein, I love how affordable it is but what first drew me in was the wrap surplice style and the pretty florals, I also don't really own any dark green colors like this top so I thought ...why not? I'm also trying to experiment more with colors this spring like rust, olive, mustard, and other (earthy) colors besides my monochromatic wardrobe :P
What do you guys think? 


Stay tuned for my Joshua Tree pictures coming up... I ended up taking a spontaneous day-trip this past Saturday that was very much needed,  we had so much fun exploring new places in the desert! Blog post coming soon! :)


x

StephC
SHARE:

2 comments

Carolyn said...

those shoes are so cute! I've been wanting to check out Sezane!

http://heyprettything.com

Unknown said...

Love the shoes you are wearing! They look so comfy and I would wear immediately matching with a pair of denim shorts! xx
www.bonjourchiara.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig