Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Hometown

                                                  Hanging out in Long Beach





















       These shots were taken last Friday. My sis and I were bored and decided to randomly drive out to downtown Long Beach. We checked out the new record store on 4th st called Fingerprints, (love it there!)I was thinking of buying The XX cd, but I have most of their songs in my Mp3 anyways. Afterwards we decided to walk around and explore our city, we stopped by a cute pet shop, and this cool apparel store. Later on we met up with some friends for coffee @ Sipology. I love LB <3


                                       Pictures by: Jennifer Straube: http://www.jennitalolita.blogspot.com/
                                                                            xxxx












SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig