Monday, December 19, 2011

LA Art Walk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are the pictures from LA's last art walk of this year! It was my first time going and I loved it! I'm definitely visiting again next year! Can't wait to see the new exhibits for next month!
Anyways I'm finally done with this school semester, but I've been sooo busy working, especially this week. The sales start on Friday so I'm going to be even more busy and exhausted by the end of the week, but it's ok because Christmas is this weekend! I can't wait to spend it with the fam, and New Year's will be even better! yay so excited!! 

Have a good week! ;)

xxx
SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig