Monday, January 16, 2012

Thursday @ The Satellite

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 ;)  ^^


Last Thursday the girls and I went to The Satellite in LA to see Robert Coppola Schartzman perform solo, he was pretty good! He even sang one of my fave songs from the last Rooney album ("When did your heart go missing") Anyways it was such a fun show and we had a good time! I know, I know we all got a little wild but hey, Robert was "boiling man!" :-p



                                                PS- forgot how much I loved this song!

                                 


                                                                                   xxx
SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig