Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kayaking Part II

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This past Sunday we went kayaking again! I just love it so much! This time, my friend Erica joined us, it was her first time and she loved it! 
I'm sure I'm gonna be kayaking a lot more often this summer, it's such a good refreshing work out for your arms, back, and abs, plus its fun too!    

Anyways hope you guys are having a good week so far! :)

xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

Rachel said...

cute pictures it looks like you had a lot of fun!!

colored--shadows.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

verry nice pictures!Thanks for the commnet on my blog!X

Stephanie said...

thanks girls!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig