Thursday, March 20, 2014

LBC Scene






(Wearing: d.Ra dress, H&M shades, Rebecca Minkoff bag)



This past Sunday I checked out the Frida Kahlo photography exhibit at the MOLAA in Long Beach and of course I loved it. They displayed so many unseen, interesting pictures from Frida's life including: her parents, her childhood, Diego Rivera, etc. Loved it!
Afterwards I headed to Fingerprints record store with my sis and checked out some vinyl and sipped on yummy iced green tea lattes, such a chill day! :)

Hope you guys are having a great week so far. I'm finally on spring break!! & I couldn't be more excited!! :D I've been super busy with school and internships that I barely had time to blog, but I'll try to this week now that I'll have some free time!....And I'll snap some pics of my spring break adventures;)

Stay tuned!

x
StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

You shoot nice photos and I like your bag!
Greetings :)
redimpressions.blogspot.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig