Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Milk + Honey





Iced spiced chai yummyness ^

(Wearing: H&M shades, Topshop scarf, F21 DIY ripped jeans, Ecuadorian espadrilles)





Milk + Honey...where do I begin!
Gosh well it's got be my fave cafe/ lounge spot for a while now. I took these pictures during my "study session" there, and I loved how lonely it was around 9am. I had the place all to myself, it was so relaxing ..since most of the time it's filled with people. 
This cafe is perfectly quaint and artsy/hipster/earthy/organic/boho, etc...lol, but so worth it!
What I first loved about it was the atmosphere, chill vibes all around with the best soundtrack.  Of course I can't forget about their organic yummy drinks either.
Here are some of my fave drinks : Iced spiced chai tea latte with almond milk (The Best), iced lavender latte with almond milk, and the peach iced tea with aloe vera chunks. 

If you're ever in the Costa Mesa/Newport Beach area you MUST check it out they also have acai bowls, froyo, snacks, etc.

I highly recommend this cute little hidden gem! I would dedicate a post just for Milk + Honey, it's that good!

x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

j'aime les photos!!!
et les chaussures aussi :D

Stiene Saenen said...

Beautiful pictures! x

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig