Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Intro to August



National sister's day with my fave twin sisters! ^^

Lavender Mint Arnold Palmers = Bomb ^^

Music and Polas ;)


Happy Birthday Gris! ^


^^Chick flick movie night with  my sis and Kimberly ^^

Dee and Griselda's surprise birthday cake! Love you gals^^

Trying out "Ahimsa" ( new vegan spot in LBC) Loved it!




JAGWAR MA and great company ...gotta love free music fests :)




Wurstkuche yummy dinner with the sibs ^^

Summer essentials ^ 





#LAsunsets 

Hanging out with the sibs, love us ! :D

From Santa Monica to downtown LA, to Long Beach...wow I can't believe August is here! Just this past week I feel like I've already done so many fun things ...love it! Ahh seriously busy month but I don't mind spending it with all these awesome people in my life! Love our random adventures, and can't wait to spend more time with friends/family and create new memories with them!

This weekend I'm heading out to Santa Barbara again so expect more pics soon! C'mon gotta make the best of summer right?  Yay ;)

PS-  Follow my instagram for more random pics and adventures: _stephc__

x
StephC

SHARE:

5 comments

Unknown said...

Cool photos, love your blog! :)

www.stylebyavery.com

Simona said...

Beautiful pictures Stephanie, you are so pretty! :)

Unknown said...

It looks like you've had a fun month so far! Love all of the photos :)

www.outfitoffender.com

Unknown said...

Love these photos! You really see you enjoy your time!

XX

www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/Floortjeloves

Priscila (My Showroom Blog) said...

Como molan las fotos!! Dan muy buen rollo :D
My Showroom

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig