Sunday, April 12, 2015

City of Angels













Hey guys! Here's a quick recap of last weekend's typical outing to LA:

1. Hollywood sign/Hollywood hills 

2. Universal City Walk

3. Griffith Observatory

My cousins came to visit SoCal for a week and we of course had to take them to some of LA's most iconic/touristic landmarks. LA is such a huuuge city, there's only so much you can see! Even I have yet to explore sooo  many other spots! One of my favorite spots without a doubt though is The Griffith Observatory. The observatory sits on the Hollywood hills overlooking the whole city. The view from up there is just too amazing for words, these pictures don't do it's justice! Trust me, if you've ever been... or plan to visit you'll know what I mean ;)



x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig