Sunday, May 15, 2016

Beat Connection at The Resident


♫ Beat Connection- So Good ♫








Tom Eddy singing his heart out 


Good times with my friend Carmen who's in town!

Catching up over great music


DTLA




Last Wednesday was my last day of class and finals and I made sure to celebrate by going to Beat Connection's show at The Resident music venue in downtown LA. My friend Carmen, who's in town, joined me too and we had such a blast dancing along to Beat Connection's songs, they literally had the whole crowd dancing and having such a great time! This band is from Seattle and not mainstream at all but they're sooo talented and they know how to get a crowd pumped up!
 If you guys have never heard of them and would like to discover new music or update your music playlist, I totally recommend hearing them out, especially if you're into experimental/pop/electronica/ feel-good-music then they're definitely worth checking out! It's so hard to pick one favorite song but some of my on-repeat songs are "Another Go Round", "So Good", "Further Out", and "Saola",...but I swear all their other songs are worth listening too! Have you guys heard of them?


Hope you all had a fun weekend!

x
StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Great post and sharing dear... looks like youre having a great time there!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
ig @grace_njio

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig