Tuesday, June 6, 2017

On Repeat



Hey guys! Hope you're all well, it's been a while since I've posted but just wanted to update you guys about my Paris trip. It's been like five years since I last visited and I'm sooo ecstatic to be here for a longer time. I can't wait to explore more and practice my French :). So far I've visited the most popular attractions like Sacre Coeur in Montmartre, Champs Elysees, Pont Neuf, the Eiffel Tower, The Arc de Triomphe, etc. It's been pretty exciting these past few days and I can't wait to explore more and share pictures with you guys soon!
In the mean time here's my current music playlist from Spotify if you want to take a listen, I usually shuffle it but these days I've been listen to it backwards :)


Bisous & Salut!




StephC
SHARE:

1 comment

Jennita Lolita said...

Loving that playlist though!!!! <3 miss your face!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig