Friday, October 13, 2017

October Days


♫ Kurt Vile- Goldtone ♫ 






















(Images via my Pinterest)

 I don't know about you guys but fall is absolutely my favorite season...everything from the colors, the crisp weather, road trips, and yes even the pumpkin spice lattes haha 

I'm so excited since I will be going to an apple/pumpkin farm one of these days somewhere out in Yucaipa,  so stay tuned and feel free to follow along my IG stories !

What's your favorite thing about fall?

Happy Friday lovelies!

x

StephC

SHARE:

4 comments

Unknown said...

Giving me all the cozy fall vibes right now <3

Enclothed Cognition

the adventurer said...

Snuggling up with a cup of tea and a good book always gets me excited for fall =o)

https://dreamofadventures.com/

Unknown said...

oh my! I can feel the Autumn vibes simply looking at the post you put together! xx
www.bonjourchiara.com

ROCIO ESPINOSA said...

Love so much this inspiration!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig