Wednesday, March 14, 2018

March Feels


♫ Tennis- No Exit ♫ 

Burning candles and palo santo for a cozy rainy day. 

National Geographic photography inspo.

My sister's vintage film canon, love!

Checking out this new cute eatery in OC: Basilur Tea & Coffee

Giving me all those Parisan cafe vibes with a modern twist. 


Eggs Florentine for brunch, so delish!

Raspberry and rosehip milk tea from Basilur, they were giving them out for free on their opening day...pure love!

Nothing better than rosehip flavored soft-serve. 

My nephew looking for puddles to jump in.

Golden hour.

 


Drizzly days in Chinatown






Hey guys!
I feel like I've rarely had time for the blog or anything else, because of my busy schedule but I can't wait to have some time off in the end of March. I'm hoping for a Palm Springs or Ojai getaway soon, I definitely need some time to unwind and a change of scenery. I feel like I need a major dose of inspiration in a total different place, hmmm not sure where I'll be heading yet, but I guess time will tell. 

On a different note I've been loving all this rain we're getting, we were in desperate need for rain here in SoCal...so I'm crossing my fingers for a super bloom this year!

Annnd I can't wait for tomorrow I will be attending a local concert with my friends in LA, I haven't seen them in a long time so I can't wait! Tomorrow calls for a girls night out!
I'll make sure to take pics so stay tuned! :)
Feel free to follow along my IG or IG stories too!

What have you guys been up to?



x
StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Kat Tanita said...

Something about your pictures makes me feel so calm and cozy <333

xo Kat
www.withlovefromkat.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig