Saturday, November 9, 2019

Fall Daze


♫ Dizzy- Stars and Moons ♫ 


Hey guys!
Hope all is well :)

Here is a random photo compilation of October and November, it's been pretty busy these last couple of weeks so I thought I would just share a photo diary of it.

I'm super stoked because I'll be leaving to Sedona in a couple of days with my family to celebrate my birthday. There's just no place like Sedona and I'm so happy to be going again for my bday!

Stay tuned for pictures from my trip!

Sister, sister. 

(I'm wearing: Back Beat Co. maxi cardigan, Mate the Label moon tee, Lou & Grey jeans, Isabel Marant boots, Target bag)

Dia de los Muertos event in downtown LA


Halloween selfies with my friend Jackie

I dressed up as Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas and my friend dressed up as Rey from Star Wars!

My cute nephews! 
Lorenz was Robin and Lukas was Batman :)

Silverlake Ramen

All about rust for fall



Hygge


Checking out the new 2nd and PCH shopping center in Long Beach, loved all the decor and art murals! :)




Boba Guys with the girls.







Staying cozy.



18 Folds dumpling dinner. 


Berry Brand for lunch, LOVE acai bowls! :)

Interior decor inspo at SEED people's market






Happy Weekend!

x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig