Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hello April


♫ Hannah Cohen- Dissolving ♫ 


Hey guys!

How are you holding up these days?

With quarantine going on I have to admit I've had my ups and downs. I've dealt with anxiety for a while now...it comes and goes... but lately I feel like it has been pushing my emotional buttons more than usual, and I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like this. 

Of course the news and media are to blame for due to these unprecedented times. However, I'm coping, I'm trying to stay positive every day. I'm trying to steer away from constantly watching the news and implementing more meditation, yoga, self-care, reading, and art into my daily routine.  

I'm grateful for another spring equinox and spending time with my family during these times.
 We are definitely all connected even if we're not physically together, connection is definitely crucial during these times.

Worrying about the future and in general is no use so I'm learning to take each day at a time as it comes.

How are you guys coping these days?


       


(Images via Pinterest)


*Sending positive vibes your way *

Hope you guys are staying safe and healthy!


x

StephC
SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig