Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Caffeinated October


Cute new flower shop in the LBC called Penelope Pots they had the cutest stuff!


Lion & Lamb coffee shop in Costa Mesa, try their pumpkin chai! Out of this world delish :)


October selfie :)

Shooting for Coronado Ave. 


Don't forget to vote!
Thanks to Mate the Label for my new "Vote for her" tee!
Check out their vote collection!

Back at Daydream Coffee shop, one of my faves in Costa Mesa :)


Love their space!


Tried their rose cardamom with oat milk, it was nice and smooth!


LBC evenings

October full harvest moon

Loving this whole combo and earthy tones, which I'm living in lately...
Bralette by: Sand + Stone shop
Skirt: Boheme Goods (SS20)


Early mornings at Corona Del Mar

Such a blissful morning

Watercolor painting sesh with my good friend Leslie

Good times catching up :)




Halloween spirit in Long Beach 

Yummy lunch with friends

Met a new friend this month meet Monita :)

Helping my friend Angela with orders!
Love her Honest Cotton designs, so comfy!

Wearing an Honest Cotton slip dress here, one of my favorites! 
Literally wore it all summer long :)

Ubuntu Coffee with new friends :)

Brunch

Weaving...

Always comfy in this plum ARQ bra and Mate the Label thermal lounge pants!

Handwoven coaster available on Coronado Ave. :)

Beautiful rocks from the LB antique market 








Not kidding when I titled my blog post "Caffeinated" lol 
Just realized how much coffee I consumed this month... and the month isn't even over...haha


Cutest plant pop-up shop by: Botany de Abode

Lavender latte yummyness



Cutest aesthetic!



I hope you guys enjoyed the pics from this month so far!
I can't believe this month is almost over!! 
However, I'm definitely looking forward for November though, I can't wait to go on a little local getaway  trip soon! 

What are you guys up to?


x

StephC




SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig