Friday, April 23, 2021

April Lately

Spring feels in this lovely sage number found on Etsy :)


Spring earthy tones with sissy

Filosofia dusty rose quilted jacket, Etsy dress, Salt + Umber woven flats, and Eloise et Moi mask 


LBC view





Loving these Kiehl's facial creams which are perfect for my dry skin!
 They keep my skin hydrated all day long :) 
#gifted

Living in these Jenni Kayne spring tones.
Wearing the Cashmere boyfriend sweater in blush
and Playa Pajama set in sage :)
The coziest lounge set ever!





Favorite Rawson artist smock 



More vintage on Coronado ave. 



Get 20% off using my code: 20STEPHANIEC




Venice Beach Matcha stop




Love!

Checking out my friend's new coffee shop, Colossus Bread, in Long Beach! 
So happy for her and her new space :)
The coffee and bread is heavenly, all freshly made in house!
Check it out if you're in the LB area :)
Almond croissant with chocolate chips

Lavender caramel latte 
My new favorite drink ever!!



It's been a super busy month and I can't believe it's almost over!
More pictures coming soon from Joshua Tree and this month so stay tuned! It's definitely been an eventful month but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Hope you guys are doing well!


x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig