Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Meet me at the Lavender Fields

Jenni Kayne dress and hat, Ozma of California scarf, Socco designs straw bag, Madewell sandals 

Feel free to use code: StephanieC15 for 15% off Jenni Kayne sitewide :)




lavender lemonade please :)

Good times with the girls


Lavender lemonade and lavender latte...so yummy!



Lavender strawberry and chocolate ice cream...the reason why I go back every year lol 







Sister, sister




Had such a great time this past weekend at the lavender fields with  my girls. It was an overdue much needed girl time and it was definitely one for the books.

Going to the lavender fields is one of my favorite early summer traditions, I love everything about it!
I love dressing up, the good vibes, stocking up on fresh organic lavender products and trying out all the different lavender infused drinks, desserts, and food. 

If you're lavender-obsessed like I am lol and if you're based in SoCal I highly recommend checking out Highland Springs Ranch in Cherry Valley. It's truly a gem, the location is perfect it even reminds a bit of of Provence, France. 

What's your favorite summer tradition? 


More June pictures coming soon so stay tuned!

Happy week friends :)


x

StephC



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig