Friday, April 26, 2013

Currently: Green Tea

















(Images via: Tumblr, Pinterest)



Here's a quick post of my current obsession with green tea anything lol, I know random! 
I've always been a fan of green tea plus it has many great health benefits, but I've discovered so many other things made out of green tea that are way too hard to pass up including: Japanese mochi ice cream, green tea tempura ice cream, green tea powder (yummy topping in drinks or yogurt) and green tea matcha kit kat bars (they're so yummy!) I'm hoping to try more green tea organic beauty products, I recently just bough my all time favorite body perfume by:
It's inexpensive and she also has many other green tea scents and products, I love them and they're perfect for spring and summer, they smell so refreshing!

Anyways hope you guys enjoy your Friday!

TGIF ;)

xxx

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig