Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Downtown Fullerton
















(Wearing: F21 top, ZARA maxi skirt, MIA lace up wedges, Topshop scarf, UO shades, vintage bag, Brandy Melville bullet necklaces, here )


A couple days ago my sis and I stopped by downtown Fullerton and we discovered their local farmer's market on Thursday, it was a perfect spring day and everyone seemed to be in such a good mood. We browsed through all the different booths ranging from jewelry, fruits, organic honey, food, and plants/flowers,  obviously the succulents booth caught our attention ,especially  my sister's that she decided to buy two small pots for her place. 
I loved their farmer's market & I'm hoping to stop by again!

Hope you guys are taking advantage of these beautiful Spring days! ;)

xxx



SHARE:

1 comment

littlemisschinagirl said...

Amazing outfit,lovely photos :)
xx

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig