Friday, August 18, 2017

Nice Photo Diary


♫ Carla Bruni- Quelqu'un m'a dit ♫ 


Hey lovelies!

Happy Friday :)

Here are my last set of pictures of my France trip ...geez I already feel the nostalgia kicking in :( 

My last days were spent in the South of France by the sea in Nice. 
It was nice to transition from the city to the beach... I missed the beach so much! It was great being surrounded by nature and getting to see all the beautiful landscapes of France while traveling by train from city to city.

I was in Nice for such a short time though, two days only. I stayed at an Airbnb, which was like a 5 minute walk to the beach, and close to all the main attractions. It was so convenient, especially since I was traveling alone and I wanted to cram and see as much as possible. 

Fortunately, I feel like I got to see almost everything I wanted to see and hit the beach as well! 
I mostly stayed in Nice and visited Place Massena, Promenade des Anglais, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Neptune beach, and walked around the Jean Medecin area. 
It felt like a great introduction to Nice but I'm hoping to come back in the near future  to visit Monaco and other beaches I missed in the South of France!

Thanks for following along my random adventures :)

My next trip will be up to NorCal for Labor Day weekend in September so stay tuned for those pictures.

If you want to follow along check out my Instagram and IG stories! :)

PS- Please feel free to let me know if you guys have any questions about my France trip or if there is anything else you guys would like to see on the blog :)

My Airbnb
 Loved all the open space and natural light!





























Loved all the beautiful buildings!











Place Massena







Around Villefranche-sur-Mer 





Last sunset in Nice

Train ride back

 France Souvenirs...just missing some from Lyon though :(


I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures!

x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Jennita Lolita said...

How quaint and cute is NICE!!!! that yellow building reminds me of something out a Wes Anderson film. Next time you're taking me there, thanks!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig