Friday, October 27, 2017

Golden Hour Bliss


♫ Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions- Day Disguise ♫ 

No better place to be at during a heat wave

Ice cream lovin'


Golden hour reflections

Indian summer

Beach House show in OC last month



October sunsets


Hey guys!
Here are some random snaps I found on my phone that I forgot to share from last month and this month, it's been a busy week, but I'm glad the weekend is finally here!

I'm so excited for tonight since I will be binge-watching Stranger Things' 2nd season haha ...I have been impatiently waiting since I finished watching the first season and the day is finally here!  Are you guys fans of the show too?

I hope you guys enjoy your weekend!



x
StephC
SHARE:

1 comment

Daniel Poon said...

Beautiful pictures as always!

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig