Saturday, November 23, 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M






(Wearing: Marshall's knit cardigan, Lee's vintage shorts, Isabel Marant pour H&M scarf, Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag, F21 booties)




Hey guys!
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend, I'll leave you guys with my OOTD from today, pretty comfy yet casual, and I finally got to wear my Isabel Marant for H&M scarf, which I'm in LOVE with, I am truly a fan of this H&M collab and I'm glad I got my hands on this scarf and two other items, which you will probably see me wearing soon! ;) Anyways today I hung out with my sis and did a little shopping at South Coast Plaza, it felt good to finally shop around for the holidays and catch up. Hope you all are doing great!


Happy Saturday! :)

xxx
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig