Sunday, November 23, 2014

Birthday Week Madness























(Images via my phone)



Hey all!
It's been a hectic month lately, but at least I got some time off to spend with my family to celebrate my birthday, it actually went on for a couple of days. My sis and I started off my birthday shopping in Old Town Pasadena, another day we went to downtown LA's Pershing Square to go ice skating with the fam, followed by DTLA's "The Last Bookstore", window shopping at The Grove, venturing out around LA, and attending free concerts. Fun fun! BTW I'm loving the Christmas spirit and decor everywhere, I know it's still a bit too early but I just love the holidays and xmas songs!! Yesterday my sis and I celebrated our birthdays by having a "Great Gatsby" flapper themed party! So stay tuned there are more pictures coming your way! 

Happy week!

x
StephC




SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig