Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Make Music Pasadena 2015













This past weekend my friends, sis, and I took off to Make Music Pasadena in Old Town Pasadena (one of my fave go to places).  It was yet again another great year with good music, good food, good company, and good vibes! I try to go to this free summer festival every year  because first of all it's free and the music is always great. I swear it never disappoints! I love discovering new bands and local artists and this year we discovered a new band called "Kishi Bashi", if you guys have heard or like Jupiter One, Of Montreal, or Regina Spektor then you might like Kishi Bashi, since the lead singer is affiliated with those bands. They put on a great show and they had the audience singing along and having such a great time!

Until next time MMP! Thanks for the great memories as always! :)


x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Taimemode said...

Love your hats guys:)

Bisous from France, *-*Sand.*-*

www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

https://twitter.com/taimemode

otherplaceswithparks said...

cool, love this! gotta search for this band, I'm big fan of Of Montreal...
cheers!:)

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig