Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer Staple


♫ Little Dragon 








(Wearing: F21 linen dress, Yoins bag, Ray Ban wayfarers, Beyond the Rack flats)



This past Sunday I got to hang out with my mom and try out Front Porch Pops again at Old Town Orange....these popsicles are soooo delish. I love the "Cuckoo for Coconut"  and the "Ain't Misbehavin' Mojito" flavors, so fresh and natural... definitely a place to try!

My summer staple lately: linen dresses, I'm in love with them! They're just so comfortable, fresh, and perfect for summer! I snatched this one up at Forever 21 about a month ago for such a great price, and can say it has become one of my favorite summer dresses. It's so versatile and can easily be paired with flats or heels. Do you guys have any current summer staples?


Happy week lovelies!


x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Love your dress!
xx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath.com

Alexa Alford said...

My summer staple is my birkenstocks and bandanna! You look cute.
- http://www.littlepinkmoto.com
"Fashion with confidence, style with personality."

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig