Thursday, February 11, 2016

Golden Hour in Huntington Beach


♫ Sublime with Rome- PCH ♫ 


Good times hanging out with these peeps!



Girly selfies :)

Golden hour, love it! 




Last Saturday I went out to Huntington Beach to meet some friends and hang out, it had been a while since I drove out to this this chill beach town in OC, I love it though, the atmosphere, the vibes, the weather it's all perfect ...especially now since it's been feeling a little more like summer lately. Anyways I got to snap a few pictures during golden hour..my favorite part of the day and some selfies with my sis and our friend Dee, it was definitely sweet catching up. This week has been pretty busy at school but I've managed to somehow finish my homework so I pretty much get the weekend all to myself to enjoy and finally just do nothing...until next week haha ! :)


Happy weekend & Happy Valentine's day lovelies! 
You guys have any fun plans?


x
StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures and so jealous of your trip to the beach! Wish I could be there. <3
Hearts from www.shebebutfierce.com XOXO

Cristina Martínez MakeUp said...

Wow! Super pics! Amazing beach.

http://cristinamartinezmakeup.com/welcome-everybody/

Kisses.

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig