Sunday, June 26, 2016

Random Delights


♫ Life Without Buildings- The Leanover ♫

Early morning delights= Coffee with guava and chocolate pretzel vegan donuts from Recreational Coffee and The Caffeinated Kitchen in LBC!

HOWL magazine at Recreational Coffee

My fave donut was obviously the chocolate pretzel..can't say no to chocolate ;) Thanks to The Caffeinated Kitchen...looove their vegan donuts!

Ran into this cute crafty party store called" Wild Child". It was hidden around my old neighborhood in LBC, love discovering new local stores!



Exploring around


Just because I loved this mauve/pink wall!

(Wearing: LOFT jeans, Madewell sandals, F21 lightweight pocket blazer, Rebecca Minkoff bag)




Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend!
 Here are some quickie snaps from this past Friday strolling around my old neighborhood in LBC. I love this boho/artsy neighborhood you will surely find random cute cafes and shops hidden in between houses and artsy walls in the most random-est places. It might be a little hipster but it's imperfect and super artsy which is why I love it!
 I checked out Summer and Music (SAM) festival yesterday and got to snap a few pics with one of my fave musicians/artist, Devendra Banhart! Stay tuned for that post! :)

x
StephC

SHARE:

4 comments

Luxrose said...

This donuts looked incredible, I am now craving one :)

http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Love the donuts! They look super yummy! Thanks for sharing ;)
xx Annie
http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

Those donuts look good!


http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

Joana said...

I just found your blog and I think it's super cute! I love the vintage vibe that is given! So cute

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig