Sunday, November 20, 2016

Vancouver: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park


** Picture Overload!**


♫ Beat Connection- Think/Feel ♫ 






































First of all these pictures don't do it justice of how AMAZING this park was. This was the perfect evergreen escape and I was left speechless.

Capilano Suspension Bridge Park had been on my bucket list for a while and I'm so glad I finally got to check it off my list because it was one of the highlights of my trip. The feeling was so surreal! 

This park is located in Northern Vancouver which is only a couple minutes from Downtown Vancouver.
There are a couple bridges throughout the park but Treetops Adventure was my favorite  because it had many different bridges connected to each other decorated with orange lights. I felt like I was on an actual tree house, which offered some of the best aerial views! To be honest though the whole park was simply magical, every corner was picture-worthy! :)

If you guys ever get a chance to visit Vancouver don't pass up the opportunity to visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, you won't regret it ....I'm already wishing I could go back!

x
StephC




SHARE:

1 comment

Raquel said...

Wow..that location is breathtaking!
Omnivogues

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig