Sunday, November 13, 2016

Vancouver Trip I


♫ Beat Connection- Illusion ♫






































(Wearing: H&M maxi knit cardigan and leggings,  Zara grey knit sweater and beanie, Breckelles booties, Irene's Story choker, Marloe leather tote)



Hi lovelies!


I apologize for the lack of posts but I've been super busy and I was out of town for a couple of days but I finally came back from Vancouver and I must say I fell in LOVE with this city, despite the gloom and rain. I seriously didn't want to leave I was yearning for cold weather and rain so I'm glad I got to experience it in Vancouver. I know there are a bunch of pictures but it was so hard to choose my favorite ones. I'm planning to do four different posts of my trip so stay tuned for those pictures. 

Where do I begin with Vancouver?! ....
It's just so different from Calgary, I've been there decades ago but both cities are so different and I must say I loved Vancouver even more. This cosmopolitan/urban city was a mix between San Francisco, Seattle, and New York...I know so random... but I was really digging the city vibes.  The style, and the overall ambiance in Vancouver was great!  The diversity, languages, and people were definitely a highlight of the trip. I don't think I've heard so many languages in one day inside the public sky train,  I think I must've heard at least 5 different languages at once and loved it!


The first day we took the sky train public transportation to downtown and we explored around Waterfront, Canada Place,  and Gastown. I loved Gastown,  the autumn trees and crunchy leaves everywhere made it that much better, I'm so glad I got to experience a REAL autumn in Vancouver! After a long day we stopped by a cute coffee shop called: Waves Coffee House and indulged in a yummy matcha and pumpkin spice latte.
Already missing this beautiful city!



More pictures coming your way :)


x
StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig