Monday, April 17, 2017

Golden Hour by the Sea


♫ Trails and Ways- Happiness ♫


Wearing:

LC crochet top
Zara culottes
Madewell sandals
UO sunnies
Poshmark straw bag


Hey guys!

I swear all I did this weekend was hit up some beaches, since the weather was sooo nice, and I needed to unwind after a stressful week!
On Saturday we headed over to Redondo Beach in South Bay (post coming soon) and yesterday I had a bbq with my family and afterwards took a mini trip to Laguna Beach. This beach is one of my fave beaches in SoCal, as you can see from these pictures! ;)

We of course made a pit stop at Urth Caffe and walked around the boardwalk, later on we made our way to one of our fave "secret" spots in Laguna where you get the best view. We've been here a couple times but we somehow always get lost lol....however we eventually found the spot, like always haha. I love this beach town, it has some of the best hidden gems with the best views and this hiking trail/park is one of my favorites, especially around golden hour.
If you scroll a couple pics below my bro-in-law used his drone and he managed to snap some random pics of the group too.
What did you guys do this weekend?




















Happy week lovelies!

x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

AALIYAH NADEZ said...

love this post!
love, tiffany lea
https://zimmylifestyle.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig