Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Beau Bar


♫ Mazzy Star- Happy♫ 



Last Friday I was around Koreatown in LA and I stumbled upon this super cute aesthetically pleasing coffee/tea bar called: Beau Bar  . They literally just opened about two months ago, so if you haven't been I highly recommend it!
I absolutely fell in love with the interior decor very Free People Boho ish with the perfect lounge-y vibes and of course very Instagram-worthy haha. Such a great place to hang out with friends or simply go and study.

Since it was my first time I asked the barista what he would recommend and he recommended their yummy "Beau Bar iced latte" which had cinnamon sticks in it! This was new for me but I didn't mind since I LOVE cinnamon... plus it was delicious and refreshing! I can't wait to come back and try their other drinks and pastries.  

Thanks to Beau Bar  for the experience, loved it!







x

StephC

SHARE:

3 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for posting about this place! It is so cute! I need to check it out xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

Anonymous said...

Great!! http://sh.st/V43SO

Georgina Hart said...

This place looks so relaxing! #dreamy

www.georginahart.co.uk

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig