Monday, June 25, 2018

Around LBC


♫ Rad Planet- Outdoors ♫ 


I can't believe June is almost over, this month has been flying by!
Here are a couple random shots from these past days that I never got around to posting, all the pics were on different days but all were taken in Long Beach.

With summer here I'm glad I have more time to check out new spots and attend more events! 
Here's a quick guide of some new spots in the city and random events I attended:

Rooftop views of DTLB

Do Good Donuts is fairly new to the city, they have cute mini donuts and drinks!





Almost done with this book (The Alchemist)! Loving it so far!

My all time fave record store in the LBC: Fingerprints 

LOVE this juice shop, they recently expanded and I love their new space!



So refreshing!



Back at The Hangout shop 

Just love. 


 4th Fridays on 4th st. Event
Love this event, they have live music and art all over 4th street on the 4th Friday of each month!
Can't wait for the next one :)


x

StephC


SHARE:

3 comments

Danielle said...

Nice photos! I love it!
www.holeph.com

La ilusión de Nina said...

Nice pictures and places!!
xx

La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

Curly Josephine said...

In love with the photos! So beautiful!

Josipa.
http://curlyjosephine.blogspot.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig