Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Hangout Sesh


♫  The Growlers- Derka Blues ♫ 


Wearing:

H&M tee
Lou & Grey jeans
Old Navy sandals 
Thrifted straw bag
Hey Moon Designs clay necklace
UO sunnies


Summer is definitely here, which means more beach outings, random adventures, lazy beach days, and comfy breezy outfits! My weekend outfit was definitely comfortable and casual...but then again that's usually my fave way to go! I recently got these Old Navy sandals and my oh my are they the comfiest slide sandals ever....they have cushioned insoles with memory foam!! 'Nuff said :D
Old Navy is having a huge summer sale so check them out here!

This past weekend I went to Retro Row in LBC for thrifting and window shopping, I ended up at one of my fave shops called The Hangout, they recently expanded their store to a bigger space and I love it even more! The storefront welcomes you with a neat vinyl collection and open space filled with boho interior decor, thrifted clothing, accessories, and many more gems! The overall space is just goals, these pictures don't do it justice :)
















x

StephC

SHARE:

3 comments

La ilusión de Nina said...

I love your pictures! And your outfit it's really cool!
Have a nice day dear!
xx

La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es

Danielle said...

nice photos! love your jeans!
www.holeph.com

ROCIO ESPINOSA said...

Perfect outfit!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig