Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Renegade Craft Fair '18


♫ The War on Drugs- Come to the City ♫ 


This year's Renegade Craft Festival in LA was definitely way bigger than I remember, the last time I was there was like 2 years ago but I have to say I definitely enjoyed it more this year. The vendors, the weather, the vibes...loved it all!
My favorite part about this festival is that I get to meet up with some local artisans and discover new ones too! Some of my faves include: Hey Moon Designs, Mien Studios , Rex Design Ceramics, West Perro, and a bunch of others! If you guys haven't been I definitely suggest checking it out next year! Renegade Craft Fair is also held in many other cities like San Francisco, New York, Dallas, and Chicago to name a few. Have you guys been before?















x

StephC


SHARE:
© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig