Sunday, March 31, 2019

Long Beach Antique Market


♫ Rogov- The Sun Keeps on Shining ♫ 


Hey guys!

Here are a few snaps from a couple weeks ago at the LB Antique Market, it was my first time going and although I didn't find much I did buy the straw hat I'm wearing in every pic haha. However, there were a bunch of vendors and cool furniture, antiques, books, and a lot of vintage items! 
Too bad we got there a bit late so maybe that's why we missed out on some other stuff, but can't wait to go again soon! 

Have you guys been?


















x

StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

The Sunday Mode said...

This antique market looks like heaven for taking insta photos if I've being honest. Definitely I have to be in the mood to really look around and search when I'm going to markets, but this still looked like a really nice one!

Julia // The Sunday Mode

MeetMiri said...

Honestly this looks like heaven on earth! I love to wander antique markets on Sundays. Thank you so much for sharing this.


lots of love, Miri
www.meetmiri.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig