Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Maple Holistics


Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've shared some products here on the blog, which is why I thought today would be perfect to introduce a natural and cruelty-free brand called Maple Holistics. They're known for their wide range of products from haircare, beauty, and other personal care. 

I recently tried out their sage shampoo and I must say I was hooked the first time I tried it out, I absolutely love the subtle sage/rosemary scent, it's so soothing and not too overpowering.
I typically have dry skin around this time, therefore my scalp gets pretty dry too, but the essential oils of sage helps soothe the scalp and it even promotes healthy hair grow. Anddd it's paraben and sulfate free, that's always a plus! :)

I'm all about trying out natural and cruelty-free products and I have to say I really loved this shampoo, I highly suggest checking out Maple Holistics if you haven't yet, they have a little bit of everything for anyone :)




x

StephC
SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig