Saturday, April 13, 2019

Cousin's Wedding


♫  Hajk- Flowerdust ♫ 


Last week I attended my cousin's wedding in Palos Verdes, there was nothing better than witnessing their beautiful wedding right next to the ocean surrounded by family, what a view it was for sure! 
I can't believe how fast time really flies,  but I'm truly happy for what the future has in store for both of them.
I wish them all the luck and happiness in the world! 

My cousin Kenneth and his beautiful wife Frances. 




With my parents and sister :)



Fun times catching up with my sister and uncle :)



Wearing: Lou & Grey linen blazer, Stela 9 dress, Zara bag, Sezane shoes



Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend! :)


x
StephC



SHARE:

1 comment

Mrs. Aa said...

lovely.. congrats for your cousin's wedding <3

Regards,
Mrs. Aa
www.bymrsaa.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig